Saturday, March 28, 2009

Interact Orientation


Sorry for the delay. I know the orientation is like 1 month ago. I've been really busy lately. Well, you know what they say, pictures speak louder than words, so I'll post up some pictures for you to see:

First, here's Rotarian Tan giving his speech:

And then, here comes the first game of the day. If I'm not mistaken, it's called Dog and Bone.

Here are some interactors demo-ing the game,




Here, you can see Pn. Teh, one of our Teacher Advisors.


Some of the games during Orientation:

Here, you can see some interactors summoning their courage to stuff their hands into a bucket of unknown stuff (worms, actually).










Prepare to clip the toast!

Yeah! Success!



Well, that's it.

Alright, last week, we had visited Precious Home. But unfortunately, I don't have any pictures with me right now. So, I shall post them up when I receive them.

Byes!

No comments: